Battery Voltage Recorder BVR20 is a portable, handheld device primarily intended for measuring battery voltages and temperature while battery is either connected or disconnected from the network. BVR20 can also provide data on the density of electrolyte by communicating with an external Density Meter (DMA35) over an infrared (IR) link. An additional feature is the cell tags readings enabled by cell recognition over Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
This device is simple and easy to use with a possibility to store the measurement results. It also provides fast and easy data transfer to PC over USB cable. The presence of a measurement sound indicator, keyboard and graphical 2.8″ touch-screen display adds to its simplicity of use.
- Handheld – from 0,5 to 0,7 kg (1.1 to 1.5 Ibs) depending on the model
- Max voltage measurement range ± 600 V
- Automatically measures, time-stamps and stores cell/string (float) voltages in less than 1 second
- Cell and ambient temperature measurements
- Current measurement using current clamps
- IR communication with external Density Meter*
- Performs full battery discharge test simultaneously measuring string voltage and discharge current
- Easy transfer of measured data to DV-B Win software for further analysis